Uttarakhand UJVNL Management Trainees ICAI Recruitment Notification 2018
UJVNL announces Management Trainees Recruitment (ICAI) 2018
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (UJVNL) invites applications for one-year training as Management Trainees (ICAI) (ICAI – Executive / Professional passed & Sponsored by ICAI, New Delhi) under the provision of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: 30th April 2018
- Name of the Post: Management Trainees
- Post and Vacancies:
- Management Trainee – 01 Post
- Job Location: Dehradun
- Candidates should have passed C.A. Intermediate Examination/Professional Examination-II
- The training will be initially for a period of 01 year in terms of guidelines of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- A Consolidated Stipend of Rs.5000 – 8000/- Per Month per month; the candidates should have passed Chartered Accountants Intermediate Examination/Professional Examination-II
- Detailed terms and conditions of training can be referred on UJVN Limited’s website www.ujvnl.com under Recruitment heading
- Selection of candidates will be based on their qualification.
How to Apply
- All interested candidates have to apply in a prescribed format application along with attested copies of educational qualifications/testimonials
- Candidates can download the application form and original advertisement from the link www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com
- Completely filled application to be sent latest by 30th April 2018 to the address Dy. General Manager (HR) UJVN Ltd., Yamuna Bhawan, Yamuna Colony, Dehradun-248001
- Download original advertisement and Application format: Click Here
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. ‘UJJWAL’, Maharani Bagh, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, Website www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )