Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for 145 Specialist Officer SO Posts
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Bank (IB) Chennai released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 145 Specialist Officer under Indian Bank Recruitment
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online mode before last date i.e., 02nd May 2018, other details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to applyareapply are given below
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10th April 2018
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 02nd May 2018
- Name of the Organization: Indian Bank (Indian Bank)
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: All India
- No. of Vacancies:145 Posts
- 145 (IT Dept. / Digital Banking Dept. – 31, Information Systems Security Cell – 07, Treasury Dept. – 13, Risk Management Dept. – 06, Security Dept. – 25, Credit – 50, Planning and Development Department – 02, Premises and Expenditure Dept. – 11)
- Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
For IT Department / Digital Banking Dept.
- Candidate should be 4-year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
For Information Systems Security Cell
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Tech/ IT/ Electronics & Communication
For Treasury Department
- Candidate should be Full time – 2 years – MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognised Institute/University approved by Govt. of India
For Risk Management
- Candidate should be Bachelors degree in any discipline. 02 Years full time regular MBA/ PG Diploma in Banking/ Finance/ M.Sc. in Statistics from any University.
For Security Department
- Candidate should be Graduate / Degree in any discipline
- Candidate should be ICWA/ CA/ 2 years Full time MBA (Specialization in Banking and Finance). Desirable to have certification in Credit program from NIBM, IIBF, Moody’s, IIBM, NISM, KPMH etc.
For Planning & Development
- Candidate should be Full time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics from University / Institute recognised by Govt of India
For premises and Expenditure
- Candidate should be BE/ BTech in concerned engineering discipline
- Applications will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria detailed in this advertisement
- Selection process will comprise of interview of the shortlisted candidates
- If the number of applications received is large, then Bank may at its discretion conduct a Preliminary Screening Test which will be of qualifying in nature
- The structure of Preliminary Screening Test will be as follows:
- Professional Knowledge – 60 Questions and 60 Max Marks and Duration – 60 Minutes
- In the Preliminary Screening Test, the minimum qualifying marks is 50 % for General category and 45 % for SC/ST/OBC and PWD category subject to availability of candidates vis-à-vis number of vacancy in the ratio of 3:1
- In case, sufficient numbers of candidates are not available
Pay Scale and Emoluments
- Scale-I – Rs.23700, Rs.980/7, Rs.30560, Rs.1145/2. Rs.32850, 1310/7, Rs.42020/-
- Scale-II – Rs.31705, Rs.1145/1, Rs.32850, Rs.1310/10, Rs.45950/-
- Scale-III – Rs.42020, Rs.1310/5, Rs.48570, Rs.1460/2, Rs.51490/-
- Scale-IV – Rs.50030, Rs.1460/4, Rs.55870, Rs.1650/2, Rs.59170/-
- Scale-V – Rs.59170, Rs.1650/2, Rs.62470, Rs.1800/2, Rs.66070/-
- Candidate may apply online through the website www.indianbank.in from 10th April 2018 to 02nd May 2018 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications. Prerequisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payable from 10th April 2018 to 02nd May 2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information
Indian Bank (A leading Public Sector Bank), Indian Bank, 254-260 Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Chennai- Tamil Nadu-600014 Website www.indianbank.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )