GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – 58 Clerk, Junior Officer Vacancies
GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – 58 Junior Officer & Clerk Vacancies
Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative (GDCC) Bank inviting applications for the positions of Clerk, Junior Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
This is very good news for the candidates who are preparing for GDCC Bank Exam and wants to make their career as a Junior Officer & Clerk. Applications should complete the application process before the last date.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection Process and how to apply for GDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organisation: Gadchiroli District Central Co-operative Bank
- Job Category: GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post Name: Junior Officer & Clerk
- Total No. Vacancies: 58 Posts
- i. Clerk – 52 Posts
- ii. Junior Officer – 06 Posts
- Job Location: Gadchiroli (Maharashtra)
Important Dates for GDCC Bank Jobs 2018
Online Application Starting from 05th February 2018
Online Application Form Last Date 17th February 2018
Admit Card Release Date Update soon
Written Exam Date To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GDCC Bank Jobs 2018
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree, M.Sc. IT or its equivalent with Good marks from the approved institution.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must not exceed 35 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure for GDCC Bank Jobs 2018
- Selection process will be based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview conducted by the Global Data Collection Company.
- Organization will conduct the written test as a first round. Those who qualified in the written exam will go to the next level.
- Applying for GDCC Bank Vacancies 2018 the candidates can pay an application fee.
- Refer the official notification for application fee details.
- Job fighters selected candidates will get the consolidated remuneration Rs.12000/- for Clerk and Rs.18000/- for Junior Officer.
- Check the official advertisement for grade pay details.
How to Apply for GDCC Bank Jobs 2018
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for GDCC Bank Vacancies.
- Applicants can approach the GDCC official website www.gdcc.com.
- On the homepage, search for the GDCC Advertisement 2018 link. Download the GDCC Advertisement and click on apply online link. If applicable fill the online application with complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature.
- Recheck and click the submit button before the last date. Download and take the printout of the hard copy for future use.
- For more details, please download the Advertisement Notification.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )