GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 for 06 Junior Officer Posts
Gadhchiroli District Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018 for 6 Junior Officers Posts
GDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative (GDCC) Bank inviting applications for the positions of Junior Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
- Post Name: Junior Officer (IT Department)
- Junior Officer – 06
- Job Location: Gadchiroli
- Salary: Rs.18000/- Per Month
- Candidates should have completed the education as Graduation Degree in Engineering in Computer Science Electronics and Telecommunication or M.C.A with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute as per the applied posts
- 21 to 35 Years as on 02nd April 2018; the upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms
- Selection process will be based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview conducted by the Global Data Collection Company.
- Organization will conduct the written test as a first round. Those who qualified in the written exam will go to the next level.
- Applying for GDCC Bank Vacancies 2018 the candidates can pay an application fee.
- Refer the official notification for application fee details.
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for GDCC Bank Vacancies
- Applicants can approach the GDCC official website www.gdcc.com
- On the homepage, search for the GDCC Advertisement 2018 link. Download the GDCC Advertisement and click on apply online link. If applicable fill the online application with complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature
- Deadline for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form is16th April 2018
Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Bank, Near ST Bus Stand, Dhanora Road, Gadchiroli, Taluka Gadchiroli District Gadchiroli, Maharashtra, Website www.gdcc.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )