> SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 for 30 Customer Service Representative Posts
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 for 30 Customer Service Representative Posts
Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 for CSR Posts, (clerical grade)
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 – Shamrao Vithal Co-operative (SVC) Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of 30 Customer Service Representative (CSR) vacancies in Clerical Grade for branches in Maharashtra and Karnataka during the financial year 2018-19
Eligible candidates may apply online from 21st February 2018 to 28th February 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21st February 2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28th February 2018
Start Date to download Call Letter: 29th March 2018 onwards
Tentative Date of Examination: 08th April 2018
About the Shamrao Vithal Bank CSR
- We are a 111-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country with business mix of over Rs.23800 crores spanning over 198 establishments spread across 11 States of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Delhi,Goa, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana and Andhra Pradesh
Shamrao Vithal Bank Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Customer Service Representative
- Total No. of Posts: 30
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Applicants should have Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of Computer Application
- *In case of candidates where the University has awarded CGPA/GPA score, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in the last two semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors/optional/additional optional subject
- For Posts, wise eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- Applicant’s Upper age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 31st March 2018
- There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination followed by interview conducted by SVC Cooperative Bank Limited
- Exam will contain question of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language & Clerical/ Computer Aptitude
- Candidates who will get minimum passing marks in exam will call for Interview Round. Department will conduct Shamrao Vithal Bank Clerical Grade Jobs Exam
- Final Selection of the candidates after Interview
- Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.svcbank.com from 21st February 2018 to 28th February 2018
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms may read the Guidelines Document for details.
- No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Mumbai
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative (SVC) Bank(Multi-State Scheduled Bank, Estd. 1906), Corporate Office: SVC Tower, Nehru Road, Vakola, Santacruz(E), Mumbai-400055, Websitewww.svcbank.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )