RCFL Recruitment 2018 for 154 Trade Apprentice & Diploma Trainee Posts
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) announces 154 Trade Apprentice & Diploma Trainee Vacancies
RCFL Recruitment 2018 – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) published an official notification for Recruitment of Trade Apprentice & Diploma Trainee for 154 Posts. All the Interested and eligible candidates should apply online by 08th March 2018
About the Vacancies
- Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF), Raigad (Maharashtra)
- Posts Name: Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee Posts
- Exam Name: RCFL Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee Exam 2018
- Job Category: Maharashtra Government Job
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Number of Posts: 154 Vacancies
- Trade Apprentice: 87 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 03 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) – 12 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 4 Posts
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) – 30 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) – 10 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) – 04 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Pathology) – 02 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Radiology) – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Stenographer (English) – 08 Posts
- Diploma Trainee: 67 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Chemical) – 19 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Tech) – 05 Posts
- Diploma. Trainee (Computer/IT) – 02 Posts
Application Begin: 21 February 2018
Last Date for Online Application: 08th March 2018
Date of Examination: To be Announced
- Educational Qualification
- For Trade Apprentice: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science & Mathematics/Competency Vocational Course or B.Sc. (Chemistry) & Physics as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline /Diploma in Medical Lab Technician [For more details read the Advt.]
- Candidates should have age limit 21 years for Trade Apprentice & 25 years for Diploma Trainee as on 01st November 2017 Age Relaxation as govt. rule.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) is as per Govt. directives/Guideline
- Relaxation of 05% Marks in prescribed/Qualifying Examfor Candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- Upper Age Limit relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy): 3 years
- Concessions & Relaxations are available for the post reserved for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy) only
- The Trade Apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprentice Act.
- Presently the stipend is paid on the basis of Minimum wages declared by State Govt. of Maharashtra for the period 01st Jan.2018 to 30th June 2018 for RDAT Apprentices
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.6381 – 8204/-
- Diploma Trainee – Rs.5000/-
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of last year/last two semesters obtained in the qualifying examination
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or other grades in qualifying exam is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned University/ Institute
- Selected candidates will have required to go through Fitness Medical Test at RCF Hospital. Only Medically Fit Candidates are allowed to join Apprenticeship Training.
- Steps for Applying
- Step 1: Visit www.rcfltd.com website
- Step 2: Click on “HR Section” and then click on “Recruitment” and the click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2018”
- Step 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Step 4: Click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- Step 5: After you fill the Application form, click on SUBMIT” to submit the data entered. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the online application before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
- Step 6: After successful submission of the application, the Registration Slip will be generated for eligible candidate with unique application number which may be used for any further communication.
- Step 7: Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered Application Form filled online.
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.(A Government of India Undertaking), Administrative Building, Unit HR Deptt. Room No.04. Mahul Road, Chembur, Mumbai-400074 (ADVT.NO. HR/Unit/2018), Website www.rcfltd.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )