> Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 134 DCIO and ACIO Posts
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 134 DCIO and ACIO Posts
IB Recruitment 2018 for 134 DCIO & ACIO Posts
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 – Intelligence Bureau – IB published an official notification for Recruitment of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive for 134 posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply etc.
You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Advertisement Date: 22nd Feb 2018
Closing date for Submit Application form: Within 60 days from the date of issue of this Advt. (i.e. 24th April 2018)
- Organization Name: Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau
- Name of the Posts: Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive
- Job Location: Intelligence Bureau, MHA, New Delhi
- Total Vacancies: 134 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive: 80 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive: 54 Posts
- For Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive – DCIO: Candidates must and should complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent and 5 years provided 3 years-experience in the filed or intelligence collection.
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – ACIO: Candidates must and should complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent and 2 years-experience in security or intelligence work.
- Not exceeding 56 years
- To know about Age Relaxation for categories such as ST/SC/OBC/PH & Government Servants visit the official Notification.
- Aspirants are placed in IB ACIO Vacancies 2018 after clearing two rounds. Those rounds are
- Written examination.
- Firstly, the individuals should write the written examination. The candidates who clear the written examination only are eligible for the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
- Candidates who have appointed for the IB ACIO DCIO Posts has the satisfactory pay.
- For DCIO Post: Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-
- For ACIO Post: Rs.47600/- to Rs.151100/-
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Horne Affairs, 35, S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21 within 60 days from the date of issuance of this Advertisement, along with following documents.
- Bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel;
- Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary;
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Integrity certificate;
- A statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years;
- First of all, visit the official website www.mha.nic.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )