IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for 300 Trade Apprentice Posts
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam announces recruitment for 300 Trade Apprentice Posts 2018
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 –Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam has published a notification for the recruitment of 300 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01st March 2018 at 10:00 am to 15th March 2018 at 03:00 pm
Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
IGCAR Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Vacancies: 300 Posts
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Name of the Trade:
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & A/C
- Horticulture Assistant
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01st March 2018 at 10:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 15th March 2018 at 03:00 pm
Dates of Slots of Interview: 13th, 14th & 15th March 2018
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 10th standard examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent ITI certificate of not less than two years for S.No.-01 to 10, National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant for S.No.-11, 10th standard, 10+2 or equivalent for S.No.-12, 13.
- Age Limit (as on 15th March 2018)
- Candidates age should be between 14-22 years as on 15th March 2018
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates
- Candidates will be selected based on interview
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.igcar.gov.in from 01st March 2018 at 10:00 am to 15th March 2018 at 03:00 pm & attend for walk in interview along with print out of online application form, relevant documents on the booked slot at DAE Guest House, DAE Township, Kalpakkam-603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
- Candidate should enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/certificates required.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting application online.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )