Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India – IBBI Recruitment 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India online examination for 18 Posts of Officer Grade as Assistant Manager Vacancies, Eligible Indian citizens can submit online application on or before 14th March 2018.All other IBBI Jobs criteria are given below.
IBBI Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- No. of Total Posts: 18 Posts
- General -11Posts
- Other Backward Classes -04Posts
- Scheduled Castes -02 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes -01Post
Start Date of Submission Online Application: 22nd February 2018
Closing of Application link and Payment of Fees: 14th March 2018
- Age Criteria Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be28 years as on 01st March 2018.Age relaxable are applicable as per rules for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC community.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Pass CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Master’s in Economics/Master’s in Commerce from a Recognised University / Institution.
- Candidate are required to show MS Office, Word and Excel Applications knowledge
- Candidates are get selected based Online Examination, Group discussion & Interview
Online Exam Syllabus:
- English Language -30 Questions and marks
- Quantitative Aptitude -20 Questions and marks
- Reasoning Ability -20 Questions and marks
- General Awareness- 20 Questions and marks
- Economy/Financial Sector Awareness -30 Questions and marks
- Insolvency and Related Laws -30 Questions and marks.
Lists of Online Exam Centre:
- Delhi-NCR, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai,Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad-Gandhinagar, Patna, Chandigarh-Mohali, Jaipur,Lucknow,Bhopal, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun
Downloading of Call Letter:
- Candidates need to visit the website www.ibbi.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Candidate are also get email/SMS intimation for Downloading call letter from IBBI Bank.
- Selected candidates will get pay for Officer A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)
- General / OBC – Rs.500/- plus GST. No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee should be pay by online payment Gateway
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the online application to IBBI’s office
- Candidate, who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post, should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )