MIDHANI Apprentice 2018 – 40 Trade Apprentice- Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Turner Vacancies
MIDHANI Recruitment 2018 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI), a Miniratna Category-1 PSU under Ministry of Defence, invites applications to engage 40 Trade Apprentices in the following Trades for one-year Apprenticeship Training.
Eligible candidates can register themselves at www.appreticeship.gov.in (or) www.ncvtmis.gov.in before 10th March 2018
- Starting Date of Application Form: 27th February 2018
- Closing Date of Submission of Application: 10th March 2018
- Name of the Organization: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Hyderabad
No. of Posts: 40
- Fitter: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Welder: 05 Posts
- Candidate should have completed Matriculation/10th with ITI in a relevant trade.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the percentage of marks obtain in the respective ITI Trades from amongst the candidates registered at the portal.
- Interested and eligible candidates willing to take ITI Trade Apprentices training in MIDHANI may register themselves at the portal www.appreticeship.gov.in (or) www.ncvtmis.gov.in
- The above vacancies have been highlighted in this portal
- The establishment ID of MIDHANI is E06163600212. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )