NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 for 41 Apprentices Trades Posts
NHPC Recruitment 2018 – 41 Apprentice Posts
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 41 Apprentice vacancies in various Trades training for the Session 2018-19
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 22nd February 2018 till 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NHPC Vacancy Details
- Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the session 2018-19 under Apprentice Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below
- Total No of Vacancies: 41 Posts
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
- Electrical/ Mechanical: 06 Posts
- Information Technology: 05 Posts
- Electrician/ FitterVelder/ Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Stenographer: 10 Posts
- Fireman: 05 Posts
- Job Location: Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd February 2018 till 05.00 pm
- Candidates should possess the qualification of full-time Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized institute or university for Electrical/Mechanical and Information Technology post.
- Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th and ITI in concerned trade for Electrician/Fitter/Welder/Mechanic, Stenographer and Fireman post.
- Candidates age should be in between 18-30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules
- There will be no interviews and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI I Diploma Courses
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the post and the list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com
- Salary – Rs.3542/- per month (Stipend)
Eligible candidates can register through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in for Trade Apprentice (ITI trade), www.mhrdnats.gov.in for Technician Apprentice (Diploma) & send their application form along with Apprenticeship Registration slip, enrollment slip, Printout of Online Application, self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI (All semester mark sheets), Caste certificate, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, etc. by Speed/Registered post/ By-hand to the Senior Manager (HR)-Incharge, Parbati-Ill Power Station, Vill-Behalf, P.0- Larji, Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode-175122 on or before 22nd February 2018 till 05.00 pm
- Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
(A Govt. of India Enterprse), Parbati-III Power Station, Village Behali, P.O., Larji, Distt Kullu (HP)-175122, Website www.nhpcindia.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )