Bank of Baroda Jobs Notification 2018 for Public Relations Officer
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Public Relations Officer
Bank of Baroda invited applications for the post of Public Relations Officer Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01st March 2018
The selected candidate will be involved in responsibilities such as event management and content development
The bank is hiring only experienced people for this post. There is a scope of earning up to 28 lakhs per annum in this job
Post and Vacancies:
- Public Relations Officer – 01
- Job Location – Bank of Baroda, Baroda Bhavan, R C Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Baroda-390007
Last Date of Application: 01st March 2018 (23:59 hours)
- Graduation preferably in Mass Communication/Journalism area from a recognized University/ Institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Public Relations area is mandatory
Nature of Engagement:
- On Regular basis in the rank of Senior Management Grade/Scale-V
- Compensation package would be around Rs.28 lacs per annum
Role & Responsibility
Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategy for the Bank
- Media Management: Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople; Liaoning with, and answering to enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email. Managing the PR aspect of a potentially critical situation and handling media queries
- PR Analytics: Collating and analyzing media coverage; Commissioning market research from PR perspective; Developing and implementing Dashboard for analysis of the PR performance of the Bank
- Event Management: Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours; Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Content Development: Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports; Devising and coordinating photo opportunities; Updating / Modifying / Inputs for information on the Bank website as well as Social Media Channels on need basis.
- Any other PR related activities of the Bank as decided by the Bank from time to time.
- Selection will be based on either Written Exam or Interview
How to Apply
- CV containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post to be sent to [email protected] mentioning ‘POST NAME – PR Specialist Officer’ in the subject line
- For more details, please download the Advertisement Notification PDF
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )