> PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for 25 Executive Trainee posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for 25 Executive Trainee posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) PGCIL Executive Trainees (HR) Recruitment through UGC NET July 2018
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (HR) vacancies through UGC NET July 2018
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply online
- POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India
- POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 43,450 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 662 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India
- To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for bright, committed and energetic individuals to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (HR).
PGCIL Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Executive Trainee (HR)
- Job Location Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Total Number of Posts: 25 Posts [UR – 13, OBC (NCL)-06, SC-04, ST-02, PwD*-VH-01]
- Start Date for applying for UGC-NET (2018): 06th March 2018
- Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2018): 05th April 2018
- UGC-NET Examination: 08th July 2018
Application to PGCIL
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 01st July 2018
- Last Date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 31st July 2018 (23:59 hrs)
- Candidates must have completed 2-years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/HRM and Labour Relations/Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks
- Final Year/Semester students of academic year 2017-18, who expect their results by 31st Aug. 2018 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final exam at the time of applying for any of the above posts
- Candidature shall be provisional and will be considered for appointment in the event of selection, only if they meet all the eligibility criteria specified
- The percentage of Marks in essential qualification shall be considered without rounding off
- Aspirants age limit should be 28 years as on 31st July 2018.Age relaxation as per PGCIL notification.
Criteria in the UGC NET 2018
- Candidates are required to appear in the below mentioned paper of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET)-of July 2018 and secure at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers (i.e. Paper I and Paper II) taken together (relaxed to at least 35% for candidates belonging to the reserved categories (i.e. SC, ST, OBC (NCL) & PWD)
- NET (June 2018) Paper and Subject Code: Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Human Resources Management (55)
Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/ relaxation/concession to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Govt. of India directives. However, eligibility for UGC NET 2018 is pre-requisite for applying to POWERGRID
- Relaxation in Marks in essential qualification for SC & ST candidates: Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to 50%.
- Relaxation in Marks in essential qualification for PwD – VH- B/ LV candidates: Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to 50%
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- For OBC(NCL) Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PwD Candidates: 10 years over and above applicable category relaxation
- For J&K Domicile/Ex-Servicemen/Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for SC & ST will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at time of interview, if called for
- Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Mgt. Paper (paper code 55) of UGC NET 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will have to appear and obtain minimum marks i.e. aggregate 40% in both papers combined (relaxed to 35% for reserved categories) as per UGC NET criteria of minimum marks in the notified paper (i.e. Paper code 55) of UGC NET 2018 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
- Qualifying criteria in UGC NET July 2018 for ET (HR) in POWERGRID shall be as per the standards set by UGC-NET Conducting authority, i.e. obtain minimum marks as prescribed by UGC NET
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for GD & PI based on their total marks out of 100 (aggregate of paper 1 and paper 2) in UGC NET 2018, in the above mentioned paper and as per the criteria decided by management
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500/- during the one-year training period. The approximate CTC* per annum are as follows
- During Training – 09 Lakhs
- After Training On regularization – 15 Lakhs
Service Agreement Bond
- Amount of the bond is INR 100000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- For all aspirants are required to pay Rs.500/- Examination fee through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/ UPI or available e-Wallet.
- Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2018 and apply for UGC-NET online
- For details information on UGC-NET and online application form, candidates may log on to https://cbsenet.nic.in. Application process for UGC-NET July 2018 starts from 06th March 2018 to 05th April 2018
- From 01st July 2018 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID Website www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information Online application shall close on 31st July 2018
- The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period
PGCIL New Delhi
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )