> Mazagaon Dock Recruitment 2018 for 382 Trade Apprentice Posts
Mazagaon Dock Recruitment 2018 for 382 Trade Apprentice Posts
Mazagon Dock Yard Mumbai Recruitment announcement for 382 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Mazagaon Dock Recruitment 2018 for 382 Trade Apprentice – Mazagaon Dockyard, a Govt. of India Undertaking, Dockyard Road, Mazagaon, Mumbai issued Mazagaon Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of 382 Trade Apprentice vacancies from 10th Class Passed, I.T.I Passed, 8th Class Passed candidates for selection of 382 Group “A”, Group “B” and Group “C” Apprenticeship vacancies in Mazagaon Dockyard Mumbai
Eligible candidates can apply online through mazdoc.online-ap1.com from 17th July 2018 to 03rd August 2018
Mazagon Dock Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Organization: Mazagon Dock Limited
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 382 Posts
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Name of the Posts:
ITI Apprentice Group A Stream
- Electrician – 39 Posts
- Fitter – 61 Posts
- Pipe Fitter –44 Posts
- Structure Fitter – 30 Posts
ITI Apprentice Group B Stream
- I.C.T.S.M.– 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 29 Posts
- Carpenter –30 Posts
- Structural – Fitter (Ex. ITI Fitter) – 50 Posts
ITI Apprentice Group C Stream
- Rigger– 15 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 34 Posts
- A candidate applying for recruitment in the Company must be either-(a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Candidates should be 8th/ 10th / ITI passed or its equivalent in relevant trades from the recognized Board/ Institutions.
Group ‘A’ (10 Class Passed)
- The candidate should have Passed SSC in General Science & Mathematics (first attempt).General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG candidates must Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
Group “B” (I.T.I Passed)
- Candidates must Passed in first attempt in respective trades from Government recognized Institute. General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG candidates must Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
Group “C” (8th Class Passed)
- Candidates must have passed 8th Standard (first attempt) under (10 + 2) system with Science & Mathematics. General / OBC / AFC / DIVYANG candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- Candidate should have 15 to 19 for Group A Apprentice,16 to 21 years for Group B Apprentice & 14 to 18 years for Group C ITI Apprentice as 0n 01st July 2018. Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/PWD Candidate as per recruitment notification of Mazagon Dock Vacancy.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for DIVYANG as per Govt. Rules, Subject to submission of relevant Certificate issued by Competent Authority* ¼ SC= Schedule Caste Candidate, ST = Schedule Tribes Candidate, OBC= Other Backward Class Candidate, DIVYANG= Person with Special / Different ability, AFC = Armed Force Children
- A preliminary list will be prepared upon the base of marks obtained on educational qualification. Then shortlisting Applicant of all male female candidate need to appear for Interview
- However Final selection can be made based on medical test & Document verification of candidates. Detailed selection methods and all other latest update are available at official site of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Careers portal a www.mazagondock.in
- Selected Candidates who will be hired through Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment will get starting pay scale(stipend) as mentioned below:
- Group ‘A’ 10 Class Passed – 1st year: Rs.7165/- and 2nd year: Rs.8189/-
- Group “B”(I.T.I Passed) – Rs.9212/-
- Group “B”(I.T.I Passed) – 1st year: Rs.7165/- and 2nd year: Rs.8189/-
Application- How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through mazdoc.online-ap1.com from 17th July 2018 to 03rd August 2018
- All interested candidates need to login to official site www.mazdock.com
- After that, you have to visit the given “Careers” link and follow the “Career-Apprentice” section. Now you will be redirected to a new page where follow the link “Selection of Trade Apprentices Year 2018 (June) (Advertisement, Rules & Regulation)” to read complete details.
- Thereafter proceed to apply online and make sure to recheck all the entered details in online application. After the final submission doesn’t forget to retain a printed copy.
- For more detailed information regarding Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment, you may visit the Official Link of the website. For other career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.privatejobshub.in
- Start Date to apply online: 17th July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03rd August 2018 by 05.00 PM
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (Formerly Known as Mazagon Dock Ltd), (A Govt. of India Undertaking), Dockyard Road, Mazagaon, Mumbai-400010, Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in