> JSSC Recruitment 2018 for 265 State Field Clerk /LDC posts
JSSC Recruitment 2018 for 265 State Field Clerk /LDC posts
JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 265 State Field Clerk Posts
JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) are recently invited to the online Application Form for the Post of State Field Clerk FCLCE in Various Department Recruitment 2018
Those Candidates who have not filled the application form of Jharkhand SSC State Field Clerk Recruitment Online form so candidates fill Online Form as soon as possible cause the last date of Submission of Jharkhand SSC Application Form is 04th April 2018
Online Application Start: 05th March 2018
Last Date for Registration: 04th April 2018
Last Date for Fee Payment: 09th April 2018
Last Date for Submit Final Form: 13th April 2018
Exam Date: May 2018 (Tentative)
Admit Card Available: April 2018
Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 265 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Various Dept.): 147 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Treasury Dept.): 33 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Various Dept.): 85 Posts
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for JSSC State Field Clerk Vacancies they all must have completed their Diploma or 12th or its equivalent to well-recognized board or Institution.
- No Age Limit for any Category Candidates for this Recruitment
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- Selection of candidates for State Field Clerk Post will be made on Physical Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for JSSC State Field Clerk 2018 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
- Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they all need to pay Rs.800/- and those candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD or those who are Ex-s they all need to pay Rs.200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
- Eligible candidates may apply online at JSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 05th Mar 2018 to 04th April 2018
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on towww.jssc.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.Take a print out of Online application for future use.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )