Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2018 for 33 Trainee, Station Manager & Instructor Posts
Airline Allied Services Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of 33 Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Manager, Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Instructor vacancies
Eligible Indian Nationals can apply in prescribed application format on or before 23rd March 2018. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below
- Total No of Posts: 33
- Name of the Posts:
- Dy Chief Financial Officer: 01 Post
- Chief of IT: 01 Post
- Trainee Cabin Crew: 16 Posts
- Station Manager: 14 Posts
- Instructor (Technical): 01 Post
- Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years for Post, 02, 40 years for Post 4, 50 years for Post 5 as on 01st March 2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should have qualified Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI for Post 1, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology/ Master of Computer Application for Post 2, Graduation for Post 4, First class Engineering Graduation in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Aeronautical for Post 5 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification
- Candidates will be selected based on interview
- Candidates should have to pay of Rs.1500/- in form of demand draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST candidates
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with one set of photocopies of supporting documents of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience with demand draft, in an envelope must be superscribed as Post Applied for ———-” to the Alliance Air Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Terminal-1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 23rd March 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23rd March 2018
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )