BSNL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 300 Management Trainees Posts
BSNL Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced job notification for the post of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operation). Total Vacancies are 300 Posts. Out of theses 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from the open market (External candidates). The last date to apply is 26th December 2018.
All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions & possessing requisite qualification as detailed in Annexure-A, are eligible to apply for the above said posts.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt. Department Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Post Name: Management Trainee
- No of Posts: 150 Posts
- [OC – 76, SC – 23, ST – 11, OBC – 40 [Deaf & Hard of Hearing – 03 & Locomotor Disability – 03]
- Job Location: All India
BSNL Management Trainee Pay Scale
- The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee
- Applicant must possess the educational qualifications as given in below.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
- Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination (as on 01st August, 2019). However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST category candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC category candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for PWD category OC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for PWD category SC/ST candidates
- Up to thirteen (13) years for PWD category OBC candidates
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Government rules
- For Residents of J & K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DOP&T’s Notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt. (D) dated 07/12/2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”
Selection Procedure for BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “Online Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “Online Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Scheme of Online Assessment Process & Syllabus:
- The pattern of the question paper will be multiple choice objective types with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type examination (“Online Assessment Process”) of three hours consisting of the following three sections:
- Section-I – Management Aptitude: 150 Marks
- Section-II – Cognitive Ability: 150 Marks
- Section-III – Technical knowledge: 150 Marks
- Total – 450 Marks
- Duration: 3 Hours, 10.00 am to 01 pm
- Syllabus for each of the three sections has been detailed in ANNEXURE-B.
Minimum Qualifying Standards:
- The pattern of the question paper is multiple choice/objective type and negative marking will be adopted. For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted.
- To test the minimum aptitude level in all the sections (each section taken separately), section wise minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General candidates, 36% for OBC candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
Choice of Exam Centre
- The Management Trainee Exam (“Online Assessment Process”) will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles, only at their respective headquarters. The details of the Head Quarters/Exam Centers, where the examination (“Online Assessment Process”) will be conducted are given in Annexure-C
- Admit cards for the MT (External) Exam (“Online Assessment Process”) can be downloaded from the link provided through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) by the candidates at least 15 days before from the date of the “Online Assessment Process” by using their username & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email.
- The prescribed examination fee Rs. 2200/- (Rupees Twenty-Two Hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
- The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- Candidates applying for Management Trainee (Telecom Operation) (External) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided and the same shall be intimated through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in)
- Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 26th December 2018 and last date of registration is 26th January 2019
- All candidates applying for MT (External) posts are required to take print-out of the computer- generated registration form for their record and to ensure the correctness of the information submitted by him/her.
- Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Start Date of Online Registration: 26th December 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 26th January 2019
- Date of Online Assessment Process from 17th March 2019