Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 104 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Clerk (Trainee). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 08th August 2019 till 05.00 pm
Also See : Fresher Jobs
Allahabad High Court Law
- The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high Court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1869, making it one of the first high courts to be established in India.
- To know about details like Education Qualification, Age Limit and Selection Process, you can check the official notification of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019. Notification link is mentioned below.
- Name of Organization: Allahabad High Court
- Job Location: Allahabad
- No. of Vacancies: 104 Posts
- Name of Post: Law/ Clerk (Trainee)
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country
- Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practicing as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LLB (Final Year) in 2018-19 Exam and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates have scored not less than 55% marks in their LLB Exam are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LLB Exam at the time of interview, which may be held in the first week of August 2019
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations
- The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01st July 2019
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. Candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Pay Scale
- After selection candidate will get a fixed amount of Rs.15000/- per month. No dearness and/ or any other allowance will be admissible for High Court of Allahabad Vacancy 2019
Period of Engagement
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time
- Candidates required paying Rs.300 /- through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at its Lucknow Bench on Payment of Rs.300/- in cash
- Application Forms are also available on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Application Form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs.40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th August 2019 till 05.00 pm