There are total 11 departments where the vacancies are open for various positions.
Departments – Claims, Human Resource and Learning, Internal Audit, Control & Risk, Legal & Compliance, Sales & Marketing, Strategy, Information & Performance, Underwriting & Reinsurance
The candidates who are interested to do job in SBI General Insurance and wants to make career in Insurance Sector should apply for the following posts.
1. Assitant Manager Commercial Claims
2. Executive/Senior Executive-Assessing
Ads by Google
3. Assistant Manager-Regional Supply Chain
4. Deputy Manager- National Motor Supply
Human Resource & Learning
1. HR Learning Manager
2. Information Technology
3. Senior manager – Disaster Recovery
4. Deputy Manager – Information Management
5. Manager – Information Management
6. Manager – Application Support
Internal Audit, Control & Risk
1. Executive/Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager-Internal
Legal & Compliance
1. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/Sr. Executive)
2. Customer Service Executive
3. Customer Support Executive/Customer Support representative/ Insurance Trainee
4. Grade-executive/Executive Assistant
Sales & Marketing
1. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/Deputy Manager)
2. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/Senior Executive)
3. Executive (Retail)
4. Assistant Manager-Agency (SME)
Strategy, Information & Performance
1. Sr. Executive/AM/DM- Data Quality & Business Intelligence
Underwriting & Reinsurance
1. Commercial Underwriting Manager-Credit Insurance
2. Risk Underwriting Manager – Credit Insurance
Graduate Degree with insurance qualification preferred.
3 +years general insurance experience in Commercial
Sound knowledge of the insurance industry including claims processes.
Account/Broker Management Experience preferable.
The written exam and interview will be held for final selection of the candidates. The syllabus and exam pattern for the posts has not mentioned yet in the notification. But will update here when they announced about it.
The candidates who are eligible should apply online by clicking the following apply online link.
The application procedure is very simple.
First go the above link and fill all the required columns.
The candidates must note that they should select the proper Specialization column for which they want to apply and eligible as per the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
The candidates should note that no hard copies of certifications should be sent.
The computer knowledge is required to apply for all the posts.
The last date to submit application form is 12th Aug, 2013
Ads by Google
Leave a Reply