> RBI Officers Exam Pattern
RBI Officers Exam Pattern
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had recently announced the recruitment of 134 Grade-B Officer Posts. The educational qualification required is a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
The selection will be done through Online Examinations (Phase I and Phase II), followed by interview.
- Phase-I online examination will be Objective Type (200 marks) which will be held on November 21/22, 2015. The Paper consists of (i) General Awareness (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude and (iv) Reasoning, with composite time of 120 minutes.
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate.
- Those candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- Within a week after Phase-I examination, the Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for Phase-II examination will be published on the official RBI web-site.
- Phase-II online Examination will be conducted on December 7, 2015, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of Phase – I results. The Phase-II examination will be in shifts.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). The Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on RBI website.
- Interview call letters will also be sent on registered email ID. Interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by the addition of marks secured in Phase-II examination and interview.
Also See See RBI Officers Recruitment Exam Pattern
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on October 01, 2015 are required to visit the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
For Complete info See RBI Officer Recruitment Notification 2015