> Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for 34 Diploma & Jr. Officer Trainee
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for 34 Diploma & Jr. Officer Trainee
POWERGRID (PGCIL) Recruitment 2018 for 34 Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee Posts – Apply Now
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil) and Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Vacancy at 34 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24th August 2018 till 11.59 PM
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
About the PGCIL
- POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids
- POWERGRID operates around 1,26,965Circuit Kms of transmission lines along with 205 Sub-stations and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission networks
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Applications: 10th August 2018 (10:00 Hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of applications: 24th August 2018 (23:59 Hrs)
- Last date of payment of application fee 26th August 2018 (23:59 Hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit: 24th August 2018
- Availability of Admit Card Online (from): 03rd September 2018
- Date of Computer Based Test: 13th September 2018
- Eastern Region Transmission System-I covering the states of Bihar and Jharkhand requires bright, Committed& Energetic Persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Posts: Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bihar and Jharkhand
- Total No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 25 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05 Posts
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 04 Posts
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) job opportunities
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Eng.) in Electrical Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar
Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / SC / ST candidates. Qualification of B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Eng.) in Civil Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Two-year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates.
- Maximum (Age as on 24th August 2018)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 27 years for UR; 30 years for OBC (NCL); and 32 years for SC/ST
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 27 years for UR/ OBC (NCL); and 30 years for OBC (NCL)
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR): 27 years for UR/ OBC (NCL); and 30 years for OBC (NCL)
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: As per Govt. of India directives
- The Selection process shall be as per the details given below
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – Computer Based Test (CBT) ⇒ Computer Skill Test
- The Computer Based Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts-
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼
Qualifying criteria in Computer Skill test:
- Computer Skill test will be qualifying in nature. Computer Skill Test (wherever applicable) will have qualifying marks as mentioned below:
- Un Reserved – 40%
- Reserved including PwD – 30%
- The Written Test shall be held at the following centers – Patna, Ranchi, Muzaffarpur, Dhanbad, Bhagalpur, Jamshedpur
- Candidates belonging other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee as follows
- Diploma Trainee – (Electrical) Rs.300/-
- Diploma Trainee – (Civil) Rs.300/-
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Rs.300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan
- Pay Scale: Rs.16,500 Per month
- Eligible candidates should apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to http://www.powergridindia.com → Career Section → Job Opportunities → Regional Openings: WR-II Recruitment →Candidate Log-In Section. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess the following:
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white back ground
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Eligible and Interested Candidates Application Form Submission Through Online Mode at official website www.powergridindia.com on 10th August 2018 at 10.00 am to 24th August 2018 till 11:59 PM. Application form Submission after taking a hard copy
- Candidates can apply only for any one of the posts, as Examination shall be held on same day for all posts notified by Southern Region-II vide Advertisement
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website: www.powergridindia.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website www.powergridindia.com for information regarding date of written test, downloading of admit card, result of written test, medical standards etc.
- In case of multiple applications, the candidature will be summarily rejected