> PGCIL Recruitment notification 2015 for 35 Engineer Posts
PGCIL Recruitment notification 2015 for 35 Engineer Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) is inviting applications from candidates for the post of Engineer. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) is conducting recruitment to fill the 35 vacant posts of Engineers. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their past academic record. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview round.
PGCIL Recruitment notification – Imp. Dates
The candidates interested are required to fill in the online application form before 16 September 2015
Thing you must know about PGCIL Recruitment 2015
Total number of posts: 35
Name of the post: Engineer
UR – 19
OBC (NCL) -9
SC – 5
ST – 2 (*PwD-OH-1)
- The candidates should have any of these post graduate degrees- Sc in Engineering, M.Tech, MS, M.E., Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) in Power System, or any equivalent degree
- They should have secured a minimum score of 65 percent in their B.Tech, B.E., IDD, B.Sc (Engineering) or AMIE degree
- Final year candidates who are completing their M.Tech or IDD in 2015 are also eligible to apply
- The candidates should not be more than 28 years of age as on May 31, 2015.
The selected candidates will receive a salary in the pay band of Rs 24,900 to Rs 50,500.
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to register under the ‘Career’ section on the official website, powergridindia.com.
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 460. The payment has to be made through the SBI bank Challan
See complete notification below: