> KPSC Recruitment 2018 for 1520 Junior Training Officer (JTO) Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2018 for 1520 Junior Training Officer (JTO) Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Training Officer (JTO) Posts
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 1520 Junior Training Officer JTO under KPSC JTO Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 20th March 2018 from the date of notification
Other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, are given below.
Details of Vacancy
- Name of the Organization:Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of Posts: Junior Training Officer JTO
- Job Category: PSC Government Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- No of Posts: 1520 Posts
- Fitter: 348 Posts
- Turner: 85 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 133 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 99 Posts
- ICTSM (ITESM): 77 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning: 94 Posts
- Workshop calculation & Science: 150 Posts
- Engineering Drawing: 98 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 49 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Electroplater: 01 Post
- Electrician: 288 Posts
- Dressmaking: 31 Posts
- Interior Design & Decoration: 10 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil: 04 Posts
- Welder: 16 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Architectural Assistant: 07 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical: 09 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Millwright Mechanic): 07 Posts
- Secretarial Practice: 02 Posts
- Plastic Processing Operator: 01 Post
Starting Dare to Apply: 20th February 2018
Last Date to Apply: 20th March 2018
Last Date Pay Application Fee: 21st March 2018
Examination Date: To be announced
- Candidates applying for various vacancies in KPSC Notification 2018 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Candidates must have NTC and NAC in Relevant Field issued under National Council of Vocational Training or 3-years Diploma in relevant from recognised board of Technical Education.
- Candidates age limit should be middle of 18 to 35 years. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates will be Selected for Junior Training Officer Posts based on the Following Tests
- Computer Based Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Finalized candidates for these JTO posts will get the salary as Rs.17650 – Rs.32000/-
- General Merit (GM): Rs.300/-
- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3 B Competitors: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.25/-
- Firstly, log on to the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in or directly go through the link attached below.The homepage of the official website will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018”
- Go through the instructions provided in the notification.
- Ensure the eligibility for KPSC JTO jobs.
- Then, click on KPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels.
- Before submitting the application form, cross-check all the details carefully.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the KPSC JTO Application Form 2018 for future reference.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )