Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy for Advisor 2018– Apply Online
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018 – Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Chennai invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Advisor (Risk) on a contract basis for IOB employment news. Candidates can apply from 05th April 2018 to 16th April 2018
- Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank
- Job Category: Bank Job
- Name of the Post: Advisor (Risk)
- Total No.of Posts: 01
- Job Location: Chennai
- Scale Pay – Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Apply: 05th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 16th April 2018
- Post graduate degree from any discipline. Additional qualification: Preference will be given for the candidates having: Any specialized qualification in the fields of Risk Management like FRM etc Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance like MBA (Finance) or PGDBF from reputed institutes or Professional degree like CA/ICFAI/CFA etc or Extensive knowledge in MS-Office will be a prerequisite.
- Candidate must have worked as General Manager or equivalent in any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than IOB) for at least two (02) years. Minimum five (05) years of work experience at Risk Management Dept. in Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Candidates should have work experience in various fields of Banking including that of Branches and Administrative offices. Exposure to analytics would be an added advantage.
Job Specific Skills
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices, regulatory and statutory requirements, financial markets, Basel III and products at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory framework. Strong analytical skills. Communication Skills: Effectively interact with the Top Management at the bank and also with the RMCB, Board etc as appropriate
- External Relationship Management: May have to represent Bank in front of Regulators, Legislators and any other Key constituents.
- To and for travelling arrangement from the place of his / her stay to Bank’s Central Office at Chennai will be provided which includes Economy Air Fare / AC First Class Train Fare (in case of outstation candidates), Car (for travelling within Chennai city during his work stay at Chennai) and staying arrangement at Bank’s Guest House at Chennai (in case of outstation candidates)
- In case of travel on outstation duty, eligible travelling and Halting allowance at par with Officers in SMG-Scale V of our Bank shall be paid
- After scrutiny of the online applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview
- The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates (regarding educational qualification and work experience) in the online application
- Before applying online, candidates should: Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title “Recruitment of Advisor (Risk)” in our website www.iob.in under “Careers” page and ensure candidate’s eligibility before applying for the said post.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this advertisement. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process
- Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID
- Registrations will be open from 05th April 2018 to 16th April 2018 (5.00 PM) inclusive of both dates
Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Advisor (Risk) on contract basis” and then click on the respective post link to open the Online Application Form.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )