Indian Army Rally Recruitment Ranchi, Jharkhand 2018 for Various Soldier posts
Indian Army Ranchi Recruitment Rally April 2018 – Indian Army has announced a notification for the recruitment of Various Soldier posts through Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) at Morahbadi Ground, Ranchi will be conducted from 09th April 2018 to 18th April 2018
Interested and desired candidates may apply online mode from 12th February 2018 to 28th March 2018
Organization Name: Indian Army
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition / Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks / SKsT
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
- Venue of Rally: Morahbadi Ground, Ranchi
Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 12th February 2018
Closing Date for Online Registration of Application: 28th March 2018
Ranchi Rally at Morahabadi Ground, Ranchi: 09th to 18th April 2018
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD): Minimum 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject for candidates. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualifications. e. 10 + 2 and above (vocational streams not acceptable).
- For Soldier Technical: Sol Tech (Avn&Amn). 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or 03 yrs diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Cmptr science Mechanical Engg and Electronic and Instrumental Engg) from recognized Polytechnic Instt/ITI.Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Sol Tech (Avn&Amn).: 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or 03 yrs diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Cmptr science Mechanical Engg and Electronic and Instrumental Engg) from recognized Polytechnic Instt/ITI.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Assistant Nursing Veterinory: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry with at least 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate.
- Soldier Tradesmen/ Soldier Tradesmen House Keeper and Mess keeper: Metric Pass for All Categories and Tribal.
- Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical: 10+2 / equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards / Intermediate Institutions recognized for enrolment.
- For Soldier General Duty (Sol GD): 17 years and 06 Months to 21 years, Born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001.
- All other Posts: 17 years and 06 Months to 23 years, Born between 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical fitness test (PFT), physical measurement test (PMT), verification of documents.
- Height:Sol GD / Sol Tech / Sol Nursing Assistant and Sol Tradesmen169 cm.
- Clerk/SKT:169 cm.
- Adivasi candidates (for all categories):
- Height – 162 cm;
- Weight – 48 Kg
- Chest – 77-82 cm
- Weight:All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
- Chest:Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below) from 12th Feb 2018 to 28th Mar 2018
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature
- Candidates log on to https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Go to JCOs/OR Apply/Login
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st Day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )