IBPS RRB VI Recruitment Notification will be out in July
IBPS RRB VI Recruitment Notice to be on board in July
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be releasing the RRBs exam notifications in July for more than 14000 posts.
IBPS conducts exams for posts in SBI, PSU Banks, LIC and other General Insurance Companies, NABARD, and RBI.
- For Group ‘A’ Officers and Group ‘B’ Office Assistants, about 56 RRBs have been offered. The final selection will be down on the basis of the regulations laid down by the IBPS.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position of “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant in an IBPS Regional Rural Bank must register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs-VI).
- The online examination for the post of IBPS RRBs Officers Scale I and IBPS RRBs Office Assistant will be conducted in two phases, preliminary and main.
- The Exam dates for the CWE RRB-VI Officer Scale I and Office Assistants Preliminary examination are 9.9.17, 10.9.17, 16.9.17, 17.9.17, 23.9.17, and 24.9.17.
- For the CWE PO/MT-VII Preliminary Examination: 7.10.17, 8.10.17, 14.10.17 and 15.10.17.
- For CWE RRB-VI Officers Scale I, II & III Single Examination is 5.11.17.
- For CWE RRB-VI Office Assistants Main Examination and the CWE PO/MT-VII Main Examination: 12.11.17 and 26.11.17 respectively.
- For CWE CLERK-VII Preliminary Examination 2.12.17, 3.12.17, 9.12.17 and10.12.17.
- For the CWE SPL-VII Preliminary Examination: 30.12.17 and 31.12.17.
- The CWE CLERK-VII Main Examination: 1.1.18.
- The CWE SPL-VII Main Examination: 28.1.18.
With the help of NABARD and IBPS, the Nodal Regional Rural Banks will be conducting the interviews for the position of Group A – Officers (Scale-I, II & III).
Some of the Regional Rural Banks which carry out Recruitment through IBPS CWE for RRB include the following:
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )