I am sure you have seen the FCI Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2013. The Online/Offline Application process starts fron 2nd of July 2013
Here are the Important dates for Application
1. Submission of Online/Offline Application Form will commence from : 02/07/2013 , 10:00 Hrs
2. Period of Generation of Bank Challan with unique Reference Number : 02/07/2013 , 10:00 Hrs to 29/07/2013 , 18:00 Hrs
3. Last Date for Online Application : 31/07/2013 , 24:00 Hrs
4. Last Date for receiving the printout of Online Application alongwith requisite documents by Ordinary Post
Last Date for receiving Offline Application alongwith requisite documents by Ordinary Post : 31/07/2013
5. Last Date for receiving Applications From the Candidates residing in – Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing Abroad.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED : 07/08/2013
6. Availability of Admit Cards on website : 15 Days prior to announced date of Examination
7. Date of Written Test : Will be announced later
And Now About the Pay Package :
Management Trainees will be absorbed as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 16400–40500 after successful completion of training period of six months.
The Last Date for Online Registration is 31/07/2013
Candidates may apply Online by visiting website www.fcijobsportal.com and going to sub-link titled “Click to Apply” and follow carefully the instructions given therein.
Applicants have to fill in their details in the online Application Form. An Application Form /Registration Number will be automatically generated on successful registration. The candidate can also view his / her data by logging in using his / her Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Category.
After logging in he /she can also take a print out of his Application Form.
The candidate should send printed copy of “Online Application Form” duly completed as explained above along with all requisite documents so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 31/07/2013, by ordinary post only to Post Box No. 35 Sector-19 Noida (UP)-201301
Download the Offline Application Form from the website www.fcijobsportal.com or neatly type the Application Form in A -4 size paper and fill in their details in the Offline Application . Duly filled Offline Application Form is to be sent along with all essential enclosures so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 31/07/2013 , by ordinary post only : Post Box No.–35, Sector- 19, Noida (UP) – 201301