Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees. The total number of vacancies is 20. The application form shall be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section from 13th October 2019, 09.00 onwards
- Export-Import Bank of India, an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore and Ahmedabad, invites applications from fresh management graduates.
No. of Positions Released for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018
- Management Trainee (MT) – 20 (UR-11, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05) [Out of 20 positions mentioned above, one position is reserved for PWD (HH) category]
Educational Qualification Required to Apply for Exim Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2018
Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)
- Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation exam and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e. Post-Graduation in Business Management. Candidates should possess minimum 50% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Graduate/Post Graduate examination in the year 2019, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e. Post Graduate degree in Business Management with minimum 50% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than 01st August 2019
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology
- The university/institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. Courses completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 25 years for UR, 30 years for SC/ ST & 28 for OBC as on 01st October 2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainees
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of one year of traineeship in the Bank
- The current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs.13.20 lakh per annum approximately
- Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Application Form For Exim Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainees
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form
- The Application Form shall be available on the Bank’s website www.eximbankindia.in under ‘Career’ section from 13th October 2018, 09:00 AM onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank
- If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Application Fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof
- Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor
Important Dates for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018
- Application Form shall be available on the Bank’s website 13th October 2018, 09.00 am onwards
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for EXIM Bank Officer Trainee Recruitment is 10th November 2018
Exim Bank, Mumbai
The Deputy General Manager – HRM, Export-Import Bank of India, Centre One Building, Floor 21, World Trade Centre Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-400005, Website www.eximbankindia.in
Leave a Reply