The Director Health Services Punjab invites applications from Candidates for Walk in Interview for 22 posts of Manager for Govt. Drug Rehabilitation Centers on contractual basis in the State of Punjab
The Interview is scheduled to be held on 18/09/2015 at State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Backside Civil Hospital , Phase – 6, SAS Nagar at 10:00 AM.
Eligibility – Minimum Graduate, above 40 years of Age and minimum 5 years working experience in any NGO or Government organisation as Manager or equivalent
Salary: Rs. 21000/-
(i) Salary will be paid by district society which is to be funded through the CADA Fund.
(ii) If the committee feels the person deserves more emoluments, the same can be recommended by the committee for the approval of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Punjab
1) Candidates may apply online by sending required documents on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2) For list of required documents/venue/other details please visit www.pbhealth.gov.in
Other Instructions as given in the advertisement are
1. Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Walk in Interview of respective post. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the website before appearing for walk in interview.
2. Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience,Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
3. Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
4. In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her. If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/rejected for the said post.
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB
PARIVAR KALYAN BHAWAN, SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH
5. Appearing for Walk in Interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate found not eligible by screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee.
6. Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
7. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
8. The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
Leave a Reply