Bureau of Indian Standards BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 109 Posts
BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released notification for hiring engineering graduates for the Posts of Scientist B having 109 vacancies on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of BIS recruitment 2018 i.e., 02nd April 2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of BIS Recruitment 2018-19 are given below.
- Organization/Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
- Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Scientist B
- Job Location: All Over India
- No. of Vacancies: 109 Posts
- Scientist B (Mechanical Engineering): 31 Posts
- Scientist B (Metallurgical Engineering): 10 Posts
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering): 08 Posts
- Scientist B (Electrical Engineering): 10 Posts
- Scientist B (Electronics Engineering): 17 Posts
- Scientist B (Chemical Engineering): 12 Posts
- Scientist B (Food Technology): 05 Posts
- Scientist B (Microbiology): 13 Posts
- Scientist B (Textile Engineering and Fibre Science): 03 Posts
- Start Date for the Submission of Application: 16th March 2018
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: 02nd April 2018
- For Microbiology: Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate for Microbiology Posts.
- For other all Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (5.0% for SC/ST candidates) for all posts.
- The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 21-30 years
- Bureau of Indian Standards will conduct the Written test /Interview to the applicants to select the eligible candidates
- Selected candidates will be placed in Level 10 of 7th Pay Commission plus allowances
- The indicative gross salary as on date at New Delhi will be Rs.79929, read the official advertisement
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of BIS www.bis.org.in, before 02nd April 2018
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature
- Candidates log on to https://www.bis.org.in/
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more jobalerts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )
Leave a Reply