Given below are 10 things you should know about the Latest Job Openings in Intelligence Bureau
1. Name of the Post – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive
Job vacancies – 750
2. This is a Non-gazetted/Non-Ministerial post but a Sarkari Job
3. Educational Qualification – Minimum a Degree and Knowledge of Computers is a MUST
IMP. The eligibility of the candidates in terms of age and educational qualification will be determined on the closing date. The candidate must be Graduate on or before the closing date, i.e., the final result must be out on or before the closing date, i.e. 12.08.2013 (till midnight).
4. Age Between 18 to 27 Years (General Category)
5. Degree Obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education Universities (which are not approved by Distance Education Council) will not be considered for the Purpose of Educational Qualification.
6. if Selected You can be posted anywhere in India. So If you are willing to go anywhere from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari, only then apply. And, If you want to stay with you Mamma in her house, Please don’t apply
Selection is through Written Test and Interview –
7. WRITTEN TEST – Two papers Paper I (Objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only).
The total duration for both Papers is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Paper I will focus on General Awareness/General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension and Mathematical ability
Paper II will be designed to check the knowledge of English writing skill and analyticalcapability.
8. If selected in Written Exam, you will be called for Interview (Date /Place will be intimated online)
9. Application Procedure – APPLY ONLINE ONLY on www.mha.nic.in
Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (for male candidates only) can be deposited Online /Offline
Application Procedure will be explained in a seprate video
10. The Last Date to Apply is August 12, 2013 (Till Midnight)