State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment for Probationary Officers for 2016. There are as many as 2200 posts vacant for the same. Eligible Candidates can apply for the post of the Probationary Officer through the SBI PO Exam 2016 which will be conducted in July, 2016.
There are certain prerequisites for those interested in sending their application for the post of PO at SBI.
The Application Procedure for SBI PO Exam for recruitment in 2016 is given below:
Interested candidates can apply for the post of PO at SBI 2016 only through the online mode from 4th May 2016 to 24th May 2016. Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- for General & OBC and Rs .100/- for SC/ ST/PWD candidates through Online mode only.
Candidates are required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers OR www.statebankofindia.com/careers. After registration, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
Before applying online the candidate should keep ready a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
Candidates have to pay the fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking from May 07, 2016 to May 24, 2016.
1.Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
2. The applicants need to visit SBI’s website www.statebankofindia.com /careers or www.sbi.co.in /careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format which is available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
3. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely then the candidate needs to submit the data. In the event of candidates not able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates need to note down the registration number and password. This will re-open the saved data using registration number and password and then you can edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
4. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
5.The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
6. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank
7. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
8. Candidates can reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
(Advertisement No.: CRPD/PO/2016-17/02), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai, Website www.sbi.co.in
Also See Common Written Examination CWE – Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature